Saturday 20 June 2015

reviews



REVIEWS:

    SILK LEHENGA IN 2 WEEKS

I came to India for a friend's wedding and was in need of a lehenga choli. My friend recommended me an online store from whom she ordered a month ago, she ordered an anarkali for her cousin function which was amazing with good quality.
So I ordered a silk lehenga and it arrived well in time just  in 2 weeks. Lehenga was beautiful. The quality of the product was good. Was absolutely over the moon when this arrived. I was really worried about ordering on line.as it was my 1st time for any heavy dress. The quality that I received was just wonderful. I cannot express how happy I am with this purchase. :)

I AM TRULY HAPPY. AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. AND WOULD ALSO USE THEM FOR  FURTHER DRESSES AND STUFF

Finally I found a place where I could find quality products
  Thank u soo much “De Maando”


No comments:

Post a Comment