Saturday 20 June 2015

reviews



REVIEWS:
A-line Strapless Floor-length Wedding Dress

I received my dress on 30th may 2015.

 I love every bit of the dress…which  I got from “DE MAANDO” and will definitely continue to order from them. Recommend to anyone looking for cheap, affordable clothes..!!

                 There is no words to describe the dress; its is wonderful. "I love to browse this site on and off ! just received this dress and it is amazingly beautiful. I love it's fabric and the fitting. I like how long it is. Very comfortable to wear.The clothe line od this brand is  always look super cute and  very affordable. I love “De Maando” for their wedding gowns, dresses, anarkali..
 J J
 Infact the customer service is fast, efficient and very polite. :)


They shipped my orders within hours of placing them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment