Saturday 11 April 2015

Evening Gown






REVIEWS  :

Hi friends,

Today I was so excited to share my new dress pic and review which I purchased few weeks back on 25th of march 2015 from an online store  , also sharing the link of the store below


 but  day before yesterday I got the parcel , unfortunately was out of country for a tour , so was not able to check the parcel . Just reached back to my room and guess what the 1st thing I did was unpacking the parcel and was glad to see a peach colour gown which was so attractive. I believe I paid around more than 200 British pounds in the sale which I think was a good cracking deal to me . When I put my gown on ;  the fit was reasonable good . It was a perfect dress for summer occasion . The quality and stuff of the product was good.

 I love the colour as it was bit different. I was wondering  to have a gown like this. The length of the gown is  full floor length . I genuinely was amazed at the quality (I definitely didn't have too high expectations, but still they crossed all my expectation’s ), and although it was a good fit.

See you again guySsss…..
 with new reviews….!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment