Friday 29 May 2015

Lehenga choli Review





REVIEWS:

"I was, at first apprehensive about ordering from "De Maando". I found the site on a Facebook :  www.diamonddemando.com

and I thought that the prices were too low for anything quality. However, when I took the time to browse the site, I found a gown fas i was in search of it,that I absolutely fell in love with and order it.
My  lehenga  came in perfect condition i must say "De Maando: is besttt..........

  I ran across "De Maando"on Facebook and I was so impressed on the price of the products. I spent so much time looking through their products and can't wait to order more. I have recommended "De Maando" to my friends and family because the products are good quality and great price


It came in a pretty timely fashion, fit excellently, and I experienced the best customer service.
thanksss.......

No comments:

Post a Comment