Friday 29 May 2015

Lehenga ReVIew




REVIEWS:
                              AWESOME !!!

"Really happy with how quickly my goods arrived. I am very pleased about this!
The quality was acceptable."I received my order today , MYLEHENGA IS AWESOME WITH GRT QUALITY...


I received my package right on time, the bathing suit fit true to & it's exactly what I wanted. I am so satisfied w/ my purchase I will definitely be ordering from them again very soon! :)"
It took 2-3 weeks to process to mail and then about 45 days to reach me,which was exactly what they said it would....so I am very happy with that!

"I like "DE Maando" , they are very easy to use, offer different payment plans and a variety of items. "The website is very user friendly! Easy to browse for what you are looking for! I love I can save items into my favorites, to buy later. The site is very clean and well organized--making my shopping experience easy and FUN! "



I have recommended them to my family."

www.diamonddemaando.com


No comments:

Post a Comment