Saturday 20 June 2015

reViewS


REVIEWS:

“DE MAANDO”  I M IN LUV WITH UR DRESSES…

Wedding gown 

Very quick turn-around and lovely finished product.Had a great experience with brilliant service . Over-all very satisfied with my dress. Absolutely love shopping through “De Maando”! the dress was was  exactly as shown on site, great quality and fits perfect. the design is favorable go for it !

www.diamonddemaando.com

                              They have tremendous different kind of fashionable clothing. The best part is the prices are so low that while shopping I don't even look at the pricing because I know I am not going to get a better price anywhere else than here. Even my friends also had a good experiences with www.diamonddemaando.com.
Outstanding customer service….. So  stop looking and start browsing .

Will most definitely be buying from here again!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment