Sunday 21 June 2015

REVIEWS

REVIEWS:

“Excellent website”

They're good quality & have great customer service . It’s the third order till now. I have recommended to many friends and  bought total  5 items and I like all of them from DE MAANDO

I am very pleased with this website.. Their customer service is excellent, very friendly. I contacted customer service about some items not shipped with my original order and they responded super quickly. The gown is SO CUTE and loves it all.  Shipping takes a while to Canada, but it's well worth it for the awesome price. I just recommend paying attention to their sizing chart on the website everything is true to their size chart but may run small compared to what you’re used to ordering for yourself.

I highly recommend this site is  great with good communication and understanding...very good manners! Thank you looking forward for more shopping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment