Sunday 21 June 2015

REVIEWS


REVIEWS:


My first experience with “De Maando”

“Best for a person who is Fashionable...!!!”

Well for the 1st time order one gets scared for online shopping and so I was with www.diamonddemaando.com , but it turned out to be a great experience..!! Love the pricing and the fashionable stuff whatever is available on this site.

I really adore “DE MAADNO”!! The items are wonderful, the quality is excellent and they have the fastest shipping time I have ever experienced!! I was surprised to see as each item was exactly like the picture. “In love with DE MAANDO”

I tried other online shopping site but the items always came different from the descriptions site and the sizes were all wrong; I'm beyond happy with my online shopping at www.diamonddemaando.com  because I noticed that they really care about their customers, if you have a question about an item you can ask and they answer in no time, and a thing that I love is that every item has a size description with all measurement so you can easily order the right one!!!

Most of my favourite outfits come from “De Maando” and I will definitely keep shopping there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment